How to Make a DIY Wood Bead Garland
We recently were invited to the KC Live Morning Show in Kansas City on KSHB to do a live DIY demo. It's always fun to show others how to do the things we do. This month we showed the viewers how to make a DIY Wood Bead Garland.
Wood Bead Garlands are trending right now and can be used for a variety of Home Decor.
1) Place Settings
2) Gift Tags
3) Garlands for Mantles
4) Home Decor (Signs, Candlestick Holders, Shelves, etc...)
Here's a quick video showing you how easy they are to make. You can use your creativity in length, color and styles. The supplies are also readily available at your local Hobby store or online.
1) Twine in a variety of colors
2) Macramae cord (This allowed us to untwist the ends to make it more frayed.)
5) A piece of Cardboard (You can use any size. This will determine the length of your tassel.)
6) Wood Beads (You can even paint them with craft or spray paint.)
7) Chalkable Chip, Stencil/Transfer and Chalk Paste from Chalk Couture (affiliate link)
We'd love to hear were you use your Garlands, too. If you'd like more information about the Chalk Couture transfer email me at email@example.com, jump over to our VIP Page or go to www.chalkmyworld.com and look around.